Bitcoin (BTC) to Tether (USDT ERC-20) exchange
The popular Bitcoin for investing is a highly volatile asset. When the exchange rate jumps up or down dramatically, the changes can reach tens of thousands of dollars in a day. When the rate drops sharply, it is better to fix it in stablecoins – cryptocurrencies, backed by traditional assets, such as fiat currencies (USD, EUR, CNY). To do this, you need to exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Tether (USDT ERC-20).
Tether (USDT) is the most popular stablecoin in the crypto community. It is backed by the U.S. dollar, and its rate is equal to one dollar, but may deviate from this mark by a few cents. The teaser is backed by the founding company’s reserves, whose balance sheet contains not only money but also bank deposits, commercial securities, and tax bills.
Types of Tether tokens:
- Omni, released on the Bitcoin blockchain;
- ERC-20 – tokens on Ethereum;
- TRC-20 – on the Tron blockchain;
- EOS, Bitcoin Cash, SLP, Solana, Algorand, OMG Network, etc.
You can make a request to convert BTC to USDT (ERC-20) on this page. To exchange other cryptocurrencies, go to the home page and find the necessary coins in the list.
How to convert Bitcoin (BTC) to Tether (USDT ERC-20)
ERC-20 standard Tether tokens are the most common of all types as of 2021. Its popularity is also explained by the active development of the decentralized finance industry, most of which projects are based on the Ethereum blockchain.
To convert Bitcoin (BTC) to Tether (USDT ERC-20), follow a simple algorithm:
- read the terms of service;
- enter the amount in one of the coins, and check the amount offered for conversion;
- fill out the form with personal data;
- check the accuracy of data entry;
- check the box to read the rules;
- click the “Exchange” button;
- click “Go to payment” in the pop-up window and scan the generated QR code.
Note! You can only convert BTC to USDT (ERC-20) to an address on the Ethereum blockchain. If you specify a Tether address on a Tether or Ethereum blockchain, your funds will be lost. The ether cryptocurrency wallet addresses start with “0x”.
Terms of exchange of Bitcoins (BTC) to Tether (USDT ERC-20) by Crybex
We provide the best conditions on the market for the exchange of BTC to USDT (ERC-20):
- a clearly formed course on the market;
- simple submitting of a request and fast processing;
- safety as the basic principle of the technical team’s work;
- responsible support service managers;
- reliable business reputation..
Buy, sell, convert cryptocurrency, exchange BTC to USDT (ERC-20) – these and other functions are available on Crybex. It is easy and simple to manage crypto with us!